Property Alerts Login / Sign Up
Recent Transactions Read Now
Feature Properties View Now
Footscray Opportunity - Former La Scala Theatre
29 Leeds Street, FOOTSCRAY, VIC 3011 Auction: April 7, 2017 at 11:00 AM on siteFitzroys in conjunction with Trimson Partners are delighted to offer for sale the former La Scala Theatre, located in a prime position adjoining the Footscray Market in the heart of Footscray's Major Activities precinct.
» Building area: 700m2
» Central position adjoining Footscray Market
» Rear access provided via right-of-way
» Previously operated as the iconic La Scala Theatre
» Suitable for owner occupiers, investors and developers
» Ideally located within flexible Activity Centre Zone
» Plans prepared for 3 level hotel and office development (stca)
» Direct access to Footscray Train Station and surrounded by national retailers
A rare and highly flexible offering in the heart of Footscray’s retail precinct.
For further information please contact selling agents below
David Bourke: 0407 705 755 or James Lockwood: 0402 824 441
In conjunction with
Philip Mazzella: 0418 360 789 or John Verduci: 0411 660 844.
Substantial Main Road Industrial Holding with Huge Development Upside
213 Sunshine Road, TOTTENHAM, VIC 3012- Substantial Main Road Industrial Holding with Huge Development Upside
- 187 metre frontage including 98 metre frontage to Sunshine Road
- Current rental from multiple tenancies $304,457 pa gross approx.
- Site Area 16,457 m2 approx (12 separate titles )
- Total Building Area 9436 m2 approx
- Low passing rental
- Outstanding Development potential
Sale by Expression of interest closing Thursday 30th March at 4 pm
Strategic Freehold Investment With Excellent Exposure
305 Bay Street, BRIGHTON, VIC 3186 Auction: March 31, 2017 at 1:00 PM on site- Land Area: 206m2 plus rear access
- Total Rent: $80,870 per annum plus GST
- Fully leased building over 2 levels plus rear yard.
- Strong foot traffic precinct
- Excellent Signage Exposure
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire prominent Bayside Freehold situated within highly sought after Bay Street Shopping precinct and surrounded by quality occupiers including, 7/11, Brighton Carpets, Coles Supermarket, Brighton Hotel, and numerous established eateries and retailers.
- Exceptional land bank opportunity with long term re-development potential ( STCA).
Trophy Retail Investment Leased to 400 Gradi
Shop 1, 110 Keilor Road, ESSENDON NORTH, VIC 3041Exceptional corner investment opportunity leased to highly acclaimed restaurant tenant trading as 400 Gradi.
• Lease Term: 7 + 7 + 7 years
• Rental: $116,699 per annum plus GST (as at 3/7/17)
• Building Area: 490sqm approx.
• Street Frontage: 36 metres approx.
• Car Spaces: 5
Positioned on the ground floor of commanding new mixed use building
Located opposite McDonalds and KFC
Tram and bus stops at door step
Strong depreciation benefits available
The property is surrounded by a rapidly growing residential catchment with a major transformation currently underway within the Keilor Road Activity Centre. The number of new multi-level apartment buildings has led to a surge in population growth with this set to continue as more proposed apartment developments are in various stages of planning, further underpinning the future viability of the precinct.
This property covers all of the investment fundamentals:
- Experienced tenant with excellent trading history
- Long secure lease
- Immaculate restaurant fitout
- Excellent corner exposure with huge frontage
- Rapidly expanding residential population
- Strong prospects for future capital growth
Bendigo Bank on Prominent Retail Corner
164-166 Burgundy Street, HEIDELBERG, VIC 3084 Auction: April 6, 2017 at 1:00 PM on siteFitzroys is pleased to present for sale by public auction Thursday 6th April 164 - 166 Burgandy Street, Heidelberg,
- Prominent retail corner in the heart of Burgandy Street, surrounded by major national and local retailers.
- Offering potential for future development (stca)
- Three fully leased shops including Bendigo bank
- Rental income returning $179,934 per annum plus GST and outgoings
- Total combines frontage of 75m including 19.5m to Burgandy Street
- Substantial land area of 710sqm
- Commercial 1 Zone (design and development overlay 5)
- 9 onsite car parks
- High Density Residential site together with Austin / Mercy Hospital Complex located nearby provides a solid customer base for this popular commercial hub.
- Well serviced by Public transport including Heidelberg Train station closeby.