Property Alerts Login / Sign Up
Recent Transactions Read Now
Feature Properties View Now
Prahran’s Complete Package – Striking 4 Level Building
173-175 High Street, PRAHRAN, VIC 3181 Auction: November 17, 2017 at 1:00 PM on site• Rare opportunity to acquire a four storey mixed use building located within one of Melbourne's most in demand precincts
• Multi tenanted investment comprising ground floor café, four office suites and two penthouse apartments with balconies
• Includes on site undercover car parking
• Combined rental return of $175,203 per annum plus GST
• Rental growth potential
• 7 individually titled properties being sold as a whole, offering flexibility to ‘sell down’ individually
• Land area: 270m² with rear access off Hillingdon Place
• Zoned: Activity Centre Zone 1
• 40 metres approx. from Chapel Street
• Surrounded by celebrated eateries including Hannoi Hannah, Huxtaburger and The Smith
• Dynamic and tightly held location close to all public transport, recreational and lifestyle amenity and a rapidly growing residential population with numerous high density developments recently completed or in various stages of planning and construction.
For Sale by Public Auction - Thursday 17th November at 1pm on site.
Magnificent Malvern Corner
146 Glenferrie Road, MALVERN, VIC 3144 Auction: November 16, 2017 at 1:00 PM on site- Imposing 2 level building of 440m2 approx. plus on site car parking
- Substantial site of 555m2 approx.
- 3 street frontages including 14m approx. to Glenferrie Road
- Large council car park at rear
- Vacant possession
- Situated between Coles Supermarket and Dan Murphy’s and surrounded by the major banks and retailers
- Excellent value-add potential (STCA)
- First time offered in 80 years!
- Prime trading position within the Glenferrie Road Malvern retail and lifestyle centre
- Rare opportunity for an owner occupier, investor or developer to secure one of Malvern’s landmark freeholds
For sale by Public Auction Thursday 16th November at 1pm on site.
Glorious Glenroy Corner Freehold
781-783 Pascoe Vale Road, GLENROY, VIC 3046 Auction: November 16, 2017 at 11:00 AM on site- Located in the heart of popular retail precinct
- Commanding two storey building of 850sqm approx. plus onsite parking
- Unrivalled triple fronted exposure
- Combined frontage of over 76 metres including 15.2m to Pascoe Vale Rd and 45.7m to Lytton St
- Significant land area of 697sqm approx
- Large public car park at rear
- Offered with vacant possession
- Commercial 1 Zone
- Strong development potential (stca) with indicative scheme in place
- Suited to owner occupiers, investors and developers
- Metres from train station and major retailers including Coles, IGA, NAB, CBA and Amcal
- Rare opportunity to acquire a versatile property of this size, in this location, ready for occupation or further development (stca)
For Sale By Public Auction: Thursday 16th November at 11am on site
Property Advisor – Garcia and Jones
Brilliant Investment With Potential Upside
274-276 Bay Street, BRIGHTON, VIC 3186 Auction: November 2, 2017 at 1:00 PM on siteExceptionally located within vibrant Bay Street retail/office/residential precinct.
Total Land Area: 414m2 approx plus rear access from Asling Street and Outer Crescent.
Substantial frontage to Bay Street of 11.58 metres.
Two well maintained shops with off street parking included on title.
276 Bay Street – Party Affair – (long standing tenant of 20 years.)
274 Bay Street – Follett and Co Estate Agents
Zoned: Commercial 1 plus Design and Development Overlay DD10 - potential for 4 storeys (STCA)
Total rent: $92,200.00 per annum plus outgoings and GST.
Irreplaceable opportunity to acquire impressive freehold investment perfectly located close to numerous multi-level mixed used developments, popular retailers, substantial office buildings and a growing residential population.
Bright Boutique Office With Huge Collins St Frontage
Level 3, 580 Collins Street, MELBOURNE, VIC 3000- Situated in the prestigious Collins Tower development
- Exceptional full glass frontage of over 23 metres to Collins Street
- Exclusive office of 106sqm approx.
- Expansive floor to ceiling windows providing excellent natural light and outlook to Collins Street
- Open plan layout with exposed ceiling and modern features
- One of only 11 offices within the building
- Offered with vacant possession
- Tram superstop at front door and only metres from Southern Cross Station
- Surrounded by premium office towers including Rialto and 567 Collins Street
- Opposite Virgin Active
- A rare opportunity to secure a prime CBD office within this highly desirable section of Collins Street
- Suits owner occupiers and investors
Commanding Inner North Development Site
608-622 Plenty Road, PRESTON, VIC 3072 Auction: October 27, 2017 at 1:00 PM on siteFitzroys in conjunction with Property AU are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional development site located on a high profile corner with huge exposure to Plenty Road and offering the opportunity for a variety of development outcomes (stca).
Key attributes include:
- Substantial site area of 2,732sqm approx.
- Four (4) titles offered together
- Combined triple frontage of 167 metres approx. including frontage to Plenty Road of 65.62 metres and 36.69 metres approx. to Malpas Street
- Commercial 1 Zone provides various development outcomes (stca) including retail, commercial, residential - potential is endless
- Within favourable design and development overlay allowing high density development
- Conveniently positioned close to all possible retail, community and lifestyle amenity
- Metres from all modes of public transport with tram stop at doorstep and a short walk to Preston Train Station
- Within close proximity to High Street's retail and lifestyle precinct, various schools, La Trobe University, RMIT and Northland Shopping Centre
- Located only 9 kilometres approx. from Melbourne's CBD
- Long settlement terms available
Rare opportunity to acquire a site of this size and scale within a popular inner northern location.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION - FRIDAY 27th OCTOBER at 1pm On Site
Sensational Smith Street Freehold Investment
86 Smith Street, COLLINGWOOD, VIC 3066 Auction: October 26, 2017 at 1:00 PM on site• Located in the prime trading section of iconic Smith Street - Melbourne’s most sought after lifestyle and hospitality precinct
• Immaculate, fully refurbished three storey building of 285sqm approx.
• Land area: 184sqm approx with street frontage of 6.1 metres approx
• Includes onsite parking with rear access from Little Oxford Street
• Leased to two tenants including renowned chef and restaurateur Shane Delia's ‘Biggie Smalls’ eatery
• Combined rental: $125,840 per annum plus outgoings and GST
• Unrivalled location surrounded by Melbourne’s best food and beverage venues along with National retailers including Coles, Woolworths and all major trading banks
Ground Floor and Basement:
• Lease Term: 7 x 7 x 7 years
• Rental: $94,640 pa net
First Floor Office:
• Lease Term: 6 x 7 x 7 years
• Rental: $31,200 pa net
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to invest in one of Melbourne’s most tightly held precincts only 1km from the CBD.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION: THURSDAY 26th OCTOBER at 1pm on site
Fresh Brighton Freehold Investment
616 Hampton Street, BRIGHTON, VIC 3186 Auction: November 2, 2017 at 3:00 PM on site- Situated close to the intersection of Hampton Street and South Road within the boutique Brighton Southend Shopping Centre.
- Land Area: 221m2 approx. plus outgoings and GST.
- Lease: 3+3+3 to long standing business.
- Rent: $55,373 per annum plus outgoings and GST.
- Exciting future value add potential ( STCA)
- Excellent public car parking to the rear with direct access from right of way.
- Strategically located close to St. Leonard's collage and Haileybury Brighton
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire prominent freehold investment located amongst an exceptional mix of established traders including, Vintage Cellars, Phillipas Bakery, Brighton Hardware, East Brighton Newsagency, In A Pickle Deli and more.
Outstanding Retail Investment
19-21 Mitchell Street, BENDIGO, VIC 3550LEASED TO NATIONAL TENANTS: RIVERS, MILLERS WOMAN AND CROSSROADS
• Substantial double fronted building located in the heart of Bendigo’s vibrant CBD
• Securely leased to Australasia’s largest retailer of ladies fashion, the ASX listed Speciality Fashion Group, housing three of its brands - Rivers, Millers and Crossroads
• New 4 x 4 year lease
• Returning $110,000 per annum plus outgoings and GST (Tenant pays Land Tax)
• Fixed annual rental increases
• Refurbished two level building of 580sqm approx.
• Generous land area of 449sqm approx.
• Commanding frontage to Mitchell Street of 12.76 metres approx.
• Surrounded by various major retailers including Myer, Gazman, Telstra, Chemist Warehouse, CBA, Westpac, Officeworks, JB Hi-Fi, TAB and Flight Centre
• Significant future development potential (stca)
The CITY OF GREATER BENDIGO is a major Victorian municipality with a growing population of more than 112,000 servicing central and northern Victoria as well as large areas of southern New South Wales
Highly Exposed South Melbourne Office
320 Kings Way, SOUTH MELBOURNE, VIC 3205 Auction: October 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM on siteFitzroys are pleased to offer for sale via public auction this strategically located two level freehold office building prominently positioned on major arterial road, Kings Way. Only minutes from Melbourne’s CBD this well-presented building provides the purchaser with the flexibility to occupy, invest or further develop.
• Building Area: 220sqm approx.
• Onsite car parking
• Rear access via laneway
• Two level building, each floor separately metered
• Unrivalled exposure to Kings Way traffic
• Strategic inner city location close to Albert Park, Domain Interchange and St Kilda Road
• Well-presented office space with flexible layout
Adam Lester 0432 097 599
David Bourke 0407 705 755