Assistant Valuer - Graduate Position
Fitzroys is a privately owned Melbourne CBD based Real Estate Agency offering Asset Management, Sales/Leasing and Valuations and Advisory services, we have been servicing Melbourne’s commercial real estate markets for over 48 years.
Fitzroys consists of a team of highly experienced and motivated professionals, eager to provide clients with the best possible advice and outcomes. Our broad range of clients include institutions, Government agencies and private high net worth families and individuals.
As part of Fitzroys commitment to the property industry and our philosophy of mentoring junior staff, Fitzroys is seeking a graduate to support our busy and established Agency team. Our Agency team operates across the Melbourne CBD and metropolitan areas handling leasing and sales assignments through the retail, commercial and industrial sectors.
The candidate would preferably have completed or be in their final year of a Degree in Property and be an eager and highly motivated individual to work within our team environment and alongside our senior personnel on a full-time basis.
It is a great opportunity for an individual to gain valuable knowledge from experienced professionals and work within a dynamic and team orientated environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
- Strong desire to work in the commercial property industry.
- High degree of computer literacy including Excel/Microsoft Office skills
- Professional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships and to deal effectively with a wide range of people across all aspects of the market.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Divers licence and vehicle
Applications for this role will close on Friday 14th May at 5pm.
Please forward you application via email email@example.com
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.