Assistant Valuer - Graduate (part-time)
About the role:
We are seeking a Graduate Assistant Valuer on a part-time basis. You will be responsible for assisting the Director and other Fitzroys Valuers with all aspects of producing Valuation reports as required by Fitzroys’ clients. These clients include bankers, who require Valuations for mortgage purposes, and consulting Valuations providing advice on various aspects of property as required.
The candidates would preferably be studying a Degree in Property or a Certificate in Real Estate and be eager and highly motivated individuals to work within our team environment. It is a great opportunity for an individual to gain valuable knowledge from experienced professionals and work within a dynamic and team orientated environment.
The successful candidates will also have:
- A strong desire to work in the commercial property industry
- A high degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Office skills
- A corporate presentation
- Ability to develop relationships and to deal effectively with a wide range of people across all aspects of the market
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Drivers licence and vehicle (preferably)
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To know more about our future opportunities feel free to follow our LinkedIn company page!