Assistant Valuer - Graduate Position
Fitzroys is a privately owned Melbourne CBD based Real Estate Agency offering Asset Management, Sales/Leasing and Valuations and Advisory services, we have been servicing Melbourne’s commercial real estate markets for over 48 years.
Fitzroys consists of a team of highly experienced, qualified and motivated professionals, eager to provide clients with the best possible advice and outcomes. Our broad range of clients include institutions, developers, Government agencies and private individuals.
As part of Fitzroys commitment to the property industry and our philosophy of mentoring junior staff, Fitzroys is seeking a graduate for our expanding valuations and advisory department.
The candidates would preferably have completed or be in their final year of a Degree in Property and be eager and highly motivated individuals to work within our team environment and work alongside our senior personnel on a full-time basis.
It is a great opportunity for an individual to gain valuable knowledge from experienced professionals and work within a dynamic and team orientated environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
- A strong desire to work in the commercial property valuations and advisory sector
- A high degree of computer literacy including Excel/Microsoft Office skills
- A corporate presentation
- Ability to develop relationships and to deal effectively with a wide range of people across all aspects of the market
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
Applications for this role will close on Friday 14th May at 5pm.
Please forward you application via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.