Commercial Leasing Agent
About the role:
We have an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and successful commercial leasing team. As part of the Fitzroys team, you will be surrounded by talented, supportive and inclusive colleagues who are experts in their field. We are committed to providing our team with the support they need to provide exceptional client service and fulfill their own career ambitions.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Property marketing
- Tenant inspections
- Negotiating leases
- Reporting to clients
- Supporting senior team members
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Management of client relationships with a track record of client satisfaction
- Developing a great personal style to deal effectively with people on all levels
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to show initiative and willingness to learn
- Strong time management skills
- Ability two work within a team, take instruction and be a team player
- Minimum two years commercial leasing or property management experience
- Agent's Representative or Licensed Estate Agent
- Tertiary qualification in Real Estate or a related discipline desirable but not required
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career. In return for your commitment and productivity, you will be rewarded with a flexible, professional culture and excellent mentors.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.