Facilities Management Co-Ordinator
About the role:
Fitzroys currently have an opportunity for a proven candidate to take on the full-time role of Facilities Management Co-ordinator within our Office and Facilities Management Team based in the Melbourne CBD.
As the Facilities Management Co-ordinator, you will support the Senior Facilities Manager and FM team in the delivery of facilities management duties and service across a broad portfolio of commercial buildings located in the CBD and inner city. Your professional and proactive approach to the daily FM needs across a range of properties is required to meet agreed outcomes. Ideally, you will have gained experience within a facilities management environment in the commercial and office space with a focus on customer/client service.
The Facilities Management Coordinator’s role is responsible for, but is not limited to:
- Providing the first point of contact for all 'business-as-usual' calls.
- Respond to in-bound technical calls from staff in an efficient, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Receive requests for services from the customers, prioritise the activity in line with the agreed service levels and communicates work to appropriate contractors or suppliers for action.
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with contractors, tenants, clients, FM team and senior managers.
- Complete resolution of technical issues including the assurance that escalated cases are addressed in an efficient and timely manner.
- If the issue has been escalated, ensure all parties involved or affected are informed immediately.
- Senior Facilities Manager and or FM team to be advised of any unresolved requests.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining of all open work orders.
- Assist in the management of essential service compliance reporting and the undertaking of building inspections as required.
- Ensure that all calls taken have been resolved, if not resolved, ensure escalation has been done and customer has been contacted.
- Contribute to team suggestions for improving help desk support processes.
- Ensure you are available to take a call at all times during business hours.
- Maintain all Co-ordination/Help Desk records and reports including work completed, issues and concerns.
- Preparation of monthly Co-ordination/Help Desk reports.
- Participate in monthly Building Services Meetings as required.
- Issue work order tasks as required to contractors via RP Office and follow up with contractors to ensure all works have been completed.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Qualifications in Property or a related discipline is preferable but not essential
- Relevant work experience in a property management environment will be highly regarded
- Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
- Operating knowledge of RP Data (preferable) as well as the Microsoft Office Suite
In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional culture, excellent mentors and a great exposure to Facilities Management. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work in a professional environment and be involved in the management of a broad range of Melbourne’s major commercial and retail buildings.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.