Marketing | Graphic Designer
About the Role:
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Marketing|Graphic Designer to join our team on a part-time basis with the potential of going full time in the future. This is a newly created role so a hands on approach and the ability to work autonomously is needed to implement processes & procedures, set up templates, assist with EDM’s & marketing materials.
You will work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to seek design outcomes that satisfy business needs and our corporate identity. You will work within our team to develop and express our brand essence in new and exciting ways. As a confident and independent thinker, you will be creative, with an eye for detail and a commitment to developing a visual identity.
- Provide strategic brand and design advice and leadership to internal stakeholders to improve marketing and branding for the company.
- Assist the Team and Stakeholders in the creation, planning and implementation of marketing and communication strategies as required.
- Maintain brand identity guidelines to ensure they are up to date. Lead and manage the development of new guidelines as/when required.
- Support the development and assist in the digital marketing and social media strategy, from a brand communications perspective.
- Design promotional EDMS (including HTML).
- Maintain & design report templates ie. Information Memorandums, Submissions, letterhead and all associated correspondence, etc.
- Update & review in house marketing templates, such as brochures and 4 page credentials, social media banners & newsletters.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in graphic design in a business environment
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Publisher
- An understanding of HTML/CSS and contemporary web design best practice
- An understanding of the principals of branding, brand design and campaign development
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both (written and verbal)
- Well presented
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in graphic design or other relevant qualifications
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing & Business Development an advantage
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.