Lease Administrator - Property Management
About the role:
An opportunity is available for a Lease Administrator to work within our Commercial Property Management Team. As part of a team of 35 property management professionals you will be responsible for providing efficient, accurate and timely lease administration support to the Property Management Department & Finance Department.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all leases, transfer of lease and associated documentation are completed and received as per policy & procedures and Retail Leases Act obligations
- Manage and prepare (utilising RP Office and Cirrus 8) critical letters & communication.
- Ongoing review of Tenancy Schedules
- Provide support to the Director in the preparation and issue of the annual Outgoings Statements & Audit documentation and other administration functions as required
- Ensure correct filing of all fully executed and completed Lease and Transfer of Lease documentation
- Co-ordinate annual Lease audit
- Ensure all critical correspondence to Tenants is drafted accurately and issued to Tenants as per Retail Leases Act obligations
- Maintain Public Liability Insurance database for all Tenants
- Maintain and update bank guarantee & security deposit registers
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Provide support to the Asset Managers & Leasing Manager in the preparation of Tenant set up & associated Lease documentation
- Data entry
- And such other duties reasonably required from time to time by a Director/Manager of the Company
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A desire and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to execute tasks in a timely manner with high quality results
- A responsible and reliable work ethic
- Can remain calm under pressure and maintain a can do attitude at all times
- A willingness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge
- Must have an Agents Representative Certificate
- A knowledge of the provisions of the Retail Lease Act 2003, essential services and other relevant regulations in respect of commercial property management is preferable but not essential
- Operating knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, and ideally RP Data also
Fitzroys offers a supportive and inclusive work-place culture. You will be joining a team of like-minded professionals who embrace diversity and work collaboratively to achieve exceptional outcomes. As one of Melbourne’s largest privately owned real estate companies we offer a great career pathway and we will work with you to develop and support your career aspirations.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.