Lease Administrator - Shopping Centre Management
About the role:
We are currently offering the opportunity for the right candidate to take on the role of Lease Administrator working within our Shopping Centres Management Team. Ideally, you will have gained experience within an agency environment, either residential or commercial, retail management or administration, and are keen to further develop your skills.
You will assist the Asset Managers in our Shopping Centres Management team in the following areas:
- To provide efficient, accurate and timely lease administration support to the Shopping Centre (SC) Division Asset Managers & Finance Department ensuring that all leases, transfer of lease and associated documentation are completed and received as per policy & procedures and Retail Leases Act obligations.
- Manage and draft utilising RP Office for Asset Manager approval, critical letters & communication (lease renewal, annual escalation, insurance, bank guarantee, turnover) to all Tenant’s in SC portfolio in a timely and accurate manner as per policy, procedures and Retail Leases Act obligations.
- Ongoing review of Tenancy Schedules for all SC properties (RP Office) to ensure Tenant set up has been completed, updated and maintained accurately.
- Provide support to Director in the preparation and issue of the annual Outgoings Statements & Audit documentation and other administration functions as required.
- Liaise with tenants & clients where required, maintaining excellent relationships.
- Maintain security deposit and insurance registers.
- Assist with arrears collection.
- Issue and follow up work orders and quotes.
- Review of essential safety measure reports.
- Preparation of site inspection reports with information supplied by the property managers.
- Data processing.
- Reception duty as required (weekly roster).
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A desire and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to execute tasks in a timely manner with high quality results
- A responsible and reliable work ethic
- Can remain calm under pressure and maintain a can do attitude at all times
- A willingness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge
- Must have an Agents Representative Certificate
- A knowledge of the provisions of the Retail Lease Act 2003, essential services and other relevant regulations in respect of commercial property management is preferable but not essential
- Operating knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, and ideally RP Data also
In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional culture, excellent mentors and a great exposure to Shopping Centre Management.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.