Leasing Manager - Shopping Centres
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Leasing Manager to become an integral part of our shopping centres team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Prepare leasing marketing strategies in conjunction with the Asset Manager for both new developments and existing centres
• Assist with preparation of Tenancy Mix strategies
• Active promotion of retail tenancies for lease
• Negotiating leases
• Regular high level client reporting
• Generating and updating databases
• Liaising with property owners, centre managers and tenants
This is a key role, definitely poised for growth and career progression. In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional culture with excellent mentors.
Skills, experience and attributes:
• Ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail leasing, management or tenant representation
• Self starter
• Manager of client relationships with clear success at obtaining an retaining clients
• Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to priorities
• A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Qualifications in Property or a related discipline is preferable
• Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.