Leasing Manager - Shopping Centres Division
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic Leasing Manager to assist our shopping centres team in fulfilling our tailored retail strategies. The successful candidate will be a key member of our team and responsible for:
- Preparation of leasing & marketing strategies in conjunction with the Asset Manager/Client for both new developments and existing centres.
- Assist with preparation of Tenancy Mix strategies.
- Active promotion of retail tenancies for lease.
- Negotiating leases.
- Regular high level client reporting.
- Generating and updating focused retailer databases.
- Liaising with Shopping Centre owners, centre managers and tenants.
This is a key role, definitely poised for growth and significant career progression. In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional team oriented culture with excellent mentors/colleagues.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail leasing, management or tenant representation.
- Self starter & ambitious.
- Manager of client relationships with clear success at obtaining an retaining clients.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise.
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Qualifications in Property or a related discipline is preferable.
- Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To know more about our future opportunities feel free to follow our LinkedIn company page!