Office Leasing Agent
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic Leasing Agent to become an integral part of our CBD & Fringe leasing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing leasing marketing strategies
- Active promotion of offices for lease
- Negotiating leasing transactions
- Regular client reporting
- Generating and updating databases
- Liaising with property owners and tenants
This is a key role, definitely poised for growth and career progression. In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional culture and work-life balance with excellent mentors.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience in commercial leasing, management or tenant representation
- Management of client relationships with clear success at obtaining and retaining clients
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Qualifications in Property or a related discipline is preferable
- Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
If this sounds like you then click here to apply.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.