About the role:
We currently have an opportunity for a Property Manager to work within our expanding team of 35 property management professionals. In this role you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive range of commercial property management services for a diverse portfolio.
This role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Liaison with landlords and tenants, maintaining excellent relationships
- Attending regular property inspections and reporting
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Financial management of rents, leases, and outgoings including arrears
- Insurance and Essential Safety Measures management and coordination
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- A willingness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to execute tasks in a timely manner with high-quality results
- A responsible and reliable work ethic
- Relevant work experience in a property management environment
- A knowledge of the provisions of the Retail Lease Act 2003, Essential Services and other relevant regulations is preferable but not essential
- Tertiary qualification in Real Estate or a related discipline desirable
- Agents Representative or Licenced Estate Agent
- Current valid Victorian Driver's Licence
Fitzroys offers a supportive and inclusive work-place culture. You will be joining a team of like-minded professionals who embrace diversity and work collaboratively to achieve exceptional outcomes. As one of Melbourne’s largest privately owned real estate companies we offer a great career pathway and we will work with you to develop and support your career aspirations.
If this sounds like you then Click Here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.