Property Manager - Retail Strips Division
About the role:
We are currently offering the opportunity for a Property Manager to work within our Retail Asset Management Team. You will manage a medium size retail portfolio under the supervision of senior managers and will also assist in the following areas:
This role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Liaison with tenants, maintaining excellent relationships
- Attending regular property inspections and reporting
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Financial management of rents, leases, and outgoings including arrears
- Insurance and Essential Safety Measures management and coordination
- Data processing
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to execute tasks in a timely manner with high-quality results
- A responsible and reliable work ethic
- Can remain calm under pressure and maintain a can-do attitude at all times
- A willingness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge
- Qualifications in Property or a related discipline is preferable
- Relevant work experience in a property management environment
- Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
- A knowledge of the provisions of the Retail Lease Act 2003, Essential Services and other relevant regulations is preferable but not essential
- Operating knowledge of RP Data (preferable) as well as the Microsoft Office Suite
In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional culture, excellent mentors and a great exposure to Asset Management.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.