Senior Commercial Property Manager
About the role:
Take the next step in your career, work across a diverse portfolio and become part of a supportive and flexible team environment with access to industry leading systems in both Property and Facilities Management.
Fitzroys is one of Melbourne’s largest and most established real estate agencies. Our Property Management Team includes 35 team members working across a large portfolio of both commercial office and retail assets.
Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Commercial Property Manager to join our Commercial Property Management team.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Liaise with landlords and tenants, maintaining excellent relationships
- Attending regular property inspections and reporting
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Financial management of rents, budgets, leases, and outgoings including arrears
- Insurance and Essential Safety Measures management and coordination
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- A willingness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to execute tasks in a timely manner with high-quality results
- A responsible and reliable work ethic
- Relevant work experience in a property management environment
- Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
- A knowledge of the provisions of the Retail Lease Act 2003, Essential Services and other relevant regulations
- Qualifications in Property or a related discipline is preferable.
- Tertiary qualification in Real Estate or a related discipline desirable
- Agents Representative or Licenced Estate Agent
- Current valid Victorian Driver's Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career in Property Management. In return for your commitment and productivity, you will be rewarded with a flexible, professional culture and excellent mentors.
Fitzroys offers a flexible, supportive and inclusive work-place culture. You will be joining a team of like-minded professionals who embrace diversity and work collaboratively to achieve exceptional outcomes. As one of Melbourne’s largest privately owned real estate companies we offer a great career pathway and we will work with you to develop and support your career aspirations.
If this sounds like you then Click Here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.