Senior Commercial Property Manager
About the role:
Take the next step in your career, work across a portfolio of commercial office assets, become part of a supportive and flexible team environment with access to industry leading systems in both Property and Facilities Management.
Fitzroys is one of Melbourne’s largest and most established real estate agencies. Our Property Management Team includes 35 team members working across a large portfolio of both commercial office and retail assets.
Due to continued growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Commercial Property Manager to join our Commercial Office Management team.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Deliver superior service and develop key stakeholder engagement by providing effective and timely communications to our tenants and clients on all property related matters.
- Manage income and operating expenditure, budgeting, produce and present monthly reporting and financial reporting in consultation with the Facilities Management Team.
- Oversee contractor performance in conjunction with the FM Team.
- Effective management of critical dates and application of all relevant legislation.
- Mentor Assistant Property Managers and support staff.
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- 5 years-experience in commercial property management.
- Strong communication skills.
- A responsible and reliable work ethic.
- Effective time management.
- Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
- A knowledge of the provisions of the Retail Lease Act 2003, COVID-19 legislation and Essential Services and compliance requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in Real Estate or a related discipline desirable
- Agents Representative or Licenced Estate Agent
- Current valid Victorian Driver's Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career in Property Management. In return for your commitment and productivity, you will be rewarded with a flexible, professional culture and excellent mentors
Fitzroys offers a supportive and inclusive work-place culture. You will be joining a team of like-minded professionals who embrace diversity and work collaboratively to achieve exceptional outcomes. As one of Melbourne’s largest privately owned real estate companies we offer a great career pathway and we will work with you to develop and support your career aspirations.
If this sounds like you then Click Here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.