Senior Sales & Leasing Manager - Agency
About the role:
We are currently offering the opportunity for a full time role of Senior Executive to work within our Agency Team. You will be responsible for providing a comprehensive range of services from development & purchase advice through to ongoing strategic management including sales & leasing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing tenancy mix and identifying target tenants
- Preparing sales and leasing marketing strategies
- Negotiating sales & leasing outcomes
- Liaising with property owners, tenants and investors
This is a key role, definitely poised for growth and career progression. In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and commission structure, professional culture, work-life balance with excellent mentors.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Commercial sales and leasing experience – Retail & Commercial
- Assistance on large scale negotiations with owners and senior management
- Management of client relationships with clear success at obtaining and retaining clients
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- A desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to execute tasks in a timely manner with high-quality results
- A responsible and reliable work ethic
- Can remain calm under pressure and maintain a can-do attitude at all times
- A willingness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge
- Qualifications in Property or a related discipline is preferable
- Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
- Developing a great personal style to deal effectively with people on all levels
- Current valid Victorian Driver’s licence.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.