Shopping Centre Manager
We are currently offering the opportunity for the right candidate to take on the role of Shopping Centre Manager. You will manage a retail portfolio within the Geelong area & outer western suburbs of Melbourne and have proven experience in a similar role. Candidates seeking a part-time role in either location will also be considered. Experience in new Centres will be an advantage.
Working alongside the Division Director the responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
• Landlord communication, presentations including briefings & recommendations
• Annual Budget preparation & ongoing review/management to improve financial performance
• Arrears management
• Tenant communication & dispute management
• Facilities & compliance management
• Property standards management including Centre maintenance & contractor supervision
• Business Development – improvements to tenant performance & retail mix
• Development of Centre marketing activities utilising social media & website strategies
• Experience in tenancy co-ordination, tenant fit-outs and shopfitter management
• An ability to demonstrate general asset management (commercial and retail) experience is favourable
• Detailed knowledge of the Retail Leases Act 2003, Essential Services, Building Code, OH&S, DDA and other
• Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional culture, excellent mentors and a great exposure to Shopping Centre Management. This is a rare opportunity where you will be exposed to amazing top of the industry work.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To know more about our future opportunities feel free to follow our LinkedIn company page!