Shopping Centre Manager - Shopping Centre Division
About the role:
We are currently offering the opportunity for the right candidate to take on the role of Shopping Centre Manager. You will manage a retail portfolio within the Geelong and outer Western suburbs of Melbourne and have proven experience in a similar role. Candidates seeking a part-time role in either location will also be considered. Experience in new Centres will be an advantage
Working alongside the Division Director the responsibilities of the role include but not limited to:
- Landlord communication, presentations including briefings & recommendations
- Annual Budget preparation & ongoing review/management to improve financial performance
- Arrears management
- Tenant communication & dispute management
- Facilities & compliance management
- Property standards management including Centre maintenance & contractor supervision
- Business Development – improvements to tenant performance & retail mix
- Development of Centre marketing activities utilising social media & website strategies
- Experience in tenancy co-ordination, tenant fit-outs and shopfitter management
- An ability to demonstrate general asset management (commercial and retail) experience is favourable
- Detailed knowledge of the Retail Leases Act 2003, Essential Services, Building Code, OH&S, DDA and other relevant regulations
- Qualified with an Agents Representative Certificate
- A current valid Victorian Driver's licence.
In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional culture, excellent mentors and a great exposure to Shopping Centre Management.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.