Trust Accountant - 12 month contract
About the role:
You will be an integral part of the Trust Accounting team that services and supports the Asset Management Division. You will be responsible for the end to end processing of a broad portfolio of properties that includes offices, larger buildings, strip shopping centres and single retail tenancies. This is a great opportunity to join a company offering an excellent career path in your chosen field.
Ideally you will have a background in Commercial Real Estate and will be degree qualified.
If can tick the following boxes then this role is for you
- Accountable for own actions and outcomes
- A can do approach
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Display a sense of urgency/purpose
- Professional attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Entering financial information for all new properties and leases across your portfolio
- Process all tenant maintenance forms (credit notes, invoices, etc)
- Filing of accounts payable invoices
- Processing recharges & attaching copies of supporting documentation
- Printing tenant tax invoices
- Assist with receipting as required, particularly at the beginning of the month
- Taking suppliers calls in reference to queries
- Dealing with tenants and landlords as required
- Entering invoices & processing creditor payment runs
- Preparing & running owners statements for the portfolio
- Completion of tenant reconciliation across the profile as and when required.
- Transfer all security deposits held for the portfolio to Macquarie Bank as requested and refund security deposits at the end of the tenancy..
In return for your excellent work ethic and productivity, you will be rewarded with a professional culture, excellent mentors and a great exposure to Asset Management.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If this sounds like you then click here to send your CV and covering letter.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.