Back to property search
Iconic St Kilda Beach Opportunity
- Exceptionally located at the gateway of Melbourne's Iconic Fitzroy Street.
- Land Area: 262m2 approx with substantial frontage and rear access entered from Acland Street.
- Two separate titles to be offered as a whole.
- Ex – ‘Sapore’ restaurant with part fit-out included.
- Existing Restaurant Permit and Liquor License Available – subject to conditions.
- Outstanding Value Add Potential (STCA).
- On-site parking included.
- Excellent public car parking and public transport nearby.
- Leading lifestyle and entertainment precinct hosting the Prince of Wales Hotel, Circa, The George Hotel, Café Di Stasio, Luna Park, The Esplanade Hotel, Palais Theatre, Channels 9's The Block's development and more.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire prominent freehold situated in landmark location.