Newly Renovated Shop With Development Upside
- Light filled, newly renovated shop front featuring exposed brick, fitted with services for various hospitality uses
- Opportunity to develop on the rear vacant block of land (STCA)
- Favourable Commercial 1 zoning
- Tram stop opposite with Tram 40 running along Melville Road through to Melbourne’s CBD
- Growing demand in the area for various food and beverage operators and service retailers
- Surging suburb profile with various boutique apartment developments completed in immediate proximity and others in various stages of planning
- Affordable main road opportunity in one of Melbourne’s inner city hot spots
The broader Brunswick population has undergone a transformation in recent years, with a new wave of affluent home owners, young families, students and professionals settling in, improving the economic viability of the various retail centers throughout greater Brunswick area resulting in a surge in demand for food and beverage operators alongside with service retailers. Further underpinned by boutique and higher density mixed use developments, rentals in the area have rose with the popularity of the suburb and all those surrounding continuing to grow.
Contact exclusive selling agents Ervin Niyaz 0404 808 327 and Terence Yeh 0452 475 627 for any further queries.