About the role:
The Valuer will be responsible for producing valuation reports as required by Fitzroys clients. These clients include bankers, requiring valuations for mortgage purposes, and consulting valuations providing advice on various aspects of property as required.
This role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Gathering and collecting sales and rental evidence
- Preparing valuation reports & measuring properties
- Producing valuation reports of a high quality and in a timely manner
- Undertaking other matters such as rent reviews, Valuation Objections and other matters are required
- Presenting to Clients in a professional nature
- Regular attendance at the fortnightly Valuations Team Meeting
- Maintaining up to date sales and rentals occurring in the marketplace in a format suitable for use in Valuation reports
- Becoming familiar with rentals and/or values prevailing within various focus areas
- Works independently and provides effective solutions for complex matters and issues
- Acts as a mentor to Assistant Valuers
- Actively canvasses potential clients in order to obtain valuation work
- Achieves agreed financial budgets, manages and works within set budgets
- Liaises with financial team to ensure outstanding debtors are appropriately managed
- Certified Practising Valuer (CPV) qualification
- API Membership, Certificate of Compliance, and Risk Management Certificate.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised and efficient.
- Ability to work within tight timelines and under pressure.
- Team player with a positive outlook.
- Exceptional customer service ethic.
- Possess a strong client service orientation
- Exhibit a willingness to continuously learn and develop skills and knowledge
- Effectively meet the needs of clients by developing and maintaining existing client relationships as well as attracting new clients
- Current valid Victorian Driver’s Licence
Fitzroys offers a supportive, flexible and inclusive work-place culture. You will be joining a team of like-minded professionals who embrace diversity and work collaboratively. As one of Australia’s largest privately owned real estate companies we offer a great career pathway and we will work with you to develop and support your career aspirations.
If this sounds like you then click here to apply.
Please note, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.