Back to property search
Cracking Carnegie Freehold Opportunity
- Versatile property prominently positioned within one Melbourne’s most successful retail and hospitality precincts
- Surrounded by leading National retailers including Woolworths, Aldi, all major Banks and a host of well-regarded eateries
- Only metres from the new Carnegie Railway Station which is part of the State Government's $6 billion level crossing removal initiative
- Land Area: 213sqm approx.
- Impressive two storey building of 145sqm approx.
- Offered with vacant possession
- Suits owner occupiers, investors and developers
- Zoning: Commercial 1
- Significant further development potential (stca)
- The property’s future value is underpinned by a rapidly growing residential catchment with a major transformation currently underway within the Koornang Road Acitivity Centre with a number of high rise residential developments completed nearby and approximately 17 others in various stages of planning and development
- Don’t miss this rare opportunity to invest in one of Melbourne’s busiest and tightly held shopping strips