Back to property search
Exceptional Investment In Unbeatable Location
- Outstanding retail freehold directly opposite pedestrian crossing, tram stop and Windsor Railway Station
- Strategically positioned to take advantage of the thousands of commuters and visitors this area generates daily
- In the heart of Windsor’s buzzing 24/7 retail and hospitality precinct, surrounded by a host of Melbourne’s most popular eateries and bars
- Fully renovated, two storey building of 230sqm approx.
- Tax depreciation benefits available (Depreciation Report prepared)
- Land area: 167sqm approx with second frontage to large public car park at rear
- Leased to two high profile tenants including celebrated chef and restaurateur Shane Delia's ‘Biggie Smalls’ eatery
- Ground Floor: 8 x 8 x 8 year lease (to Biggie Smalls)
- First Floor Office: 4 x 4 year lease
- Combined rental: $128,128 per annum plus GST
- Within favorable ‘Activity Centre 1’ Zone
- Rare opportunity to invest in one of Melbourne’s most dynamic and tightly held locations close to every public transport, recreational and lifestyle amenity and a rapidly growing residential population with numerous high density developments recently completed or in various stages of planning and construction.