Back to property search
Prized Corner Fairfield Investment With Upside
- Commanding two storey building of 320sqm approx. encompassing two ground floor shops and separate first floor
- Leased to three tenants; Bean Counter Café, Be Pure Hair & Beauty and Escape Room
- Returning $113,014 per annum approx.
- Strong potential for future rental upside
- Land area of 266sqm approx.
- Expansive combined corner frontage of 35 metres approx.
- Positioned directly opposite Fairfield Railway Station
- Rapidly developing village lifestyle precinct just off Station Street, surrounded by renowned eateries and local traders
- Next to major Grocon mixed use development with others close by in various stages of planning and construction
- Versatile freehold property with future value add potential (scta)