Classic Shop & Dwelling – Unlock The Potential!
OPEN FOR INSPECTION THIS THURSDAY 3PM - 3.30PM
- First time offered in over 50 years
- Rare unpolished Thornbury gem
- Two storey building of 240sqm approx. encompassing shop and first floor apartment (2 bedrooms plus large living room)
- Land area: 224sqm approx.
- Wide frontage to High Street and Kimber Street of 6.1 metres each approx.
- Excellent dual rear access via Miller Street and Benjamin Street
- Short term lease in place
- Within highly desirable and tightly held Thornbury location, amongst various eateries and bars
- Surrounded by surging residential population with several completed multi-level apartment buildings nearby
- Close to Woolworths and Aldi supermarkets
- Outstanding public transport options nearby with a tram stop at doorstep and Thornbury Train Station within 450 metres
Thornbury is a well-regarded inner northern suburb currently undergoing major gentrification with multiple high density developments completed and planned within and around High Street. This property represents a rare opportunity to invest in a location with significant future upside.
For Sale By Public Auction: Wednesday 5th September at 1pm on site.