Back in Style! Prime Richmond Hill Freehold With Upside
With numerous new high rise developments within a stone’s throw, the regeneration of this section of Bridge Road is well underway.
241 Bridge Road is an enticing, versatile freehold providing an affordable opportunity to enter the Richmond market. Features include:
- Solid double brick building comprising ground floor shop of 145m2, a mezzanine level of 45m2 and a high clearance storage area of 55m2 approx.
- Land area of 201sqm approx.
- Strong value add / re-development potential (stca)
- To be sold with vacant possession
- Suitable for investors, owner occupiers and developers
- Strategically positioned in the heart of Bridge Road, near the intersection of Church Street
- Excellent opportunity to take advantage of the vicinity's improving market conditions and secure a prime freehold with strong growth prospects
- Close to Coles' Richmond Plaza Development, Bank of Melbourne, Richmond Town Hall and a variety of renowned retailers and eateries
- Tram 48 and 75 at doorstep, providing easy access into Melbourne CBD which is only 2km approx. to the west
- Surrounded by a surging residential population with a number of recently completed mixed use developments nearby and others in various stages of planning and construction