Premier South Melbourne Hospitality Opportunity
Fitzroys is delighted to offer this prominent hospitality opportunity located within South Melbourne’s premier retail and commercial precinct. This opportunity comprises ground floor restaurant/café opportunity plus additional first floor dining / office tenancy, only metres from South Melbourne Market.
Key features include:
- Ground level Café/Restaurant of 278m² approx. with capacity for 120 patrons internally and 32 patrons externally
- Fully serviced for food and beverage within landmark mixed use development by award winning developer ‘Piccolo’
- First floor tenancy of 152m² with seperate entrance from Charles Street plus lift access
- Surrounded by ample car parking and in close proximity to proven hospitality operators
- Situated within South Melbourne’s diverse commercial precinct, surrounded by a large contingent of office users and a thriving residential population
- Architecturally designed building envelope by award winning architect ’Wood / Marsh’
- Convenient access to the CBD and surrounding areas via tram, rail and road
- Within walking distance to extensive amenity including Albert Park Lake, MSAC, Clarendon Street retail precinct and the South Melbourne Market
For Lease by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 10th October at 2pm.
For an Information Memorandum please contact James Lockwood or Rick Berry.