Back to property search
Two Shops, Two Titles – Potential Plus!
- First time offered in 30 years.
- Located within the vibrant Brighton Southend Shopping Centre underpinned by a strong and established residential neighbourhood which includes some of Melbourne's Elite private schools.
- Two adjoining single level retail opportunities offered together with large vacant land at rear.
- Land Area: 342m2 approx. (Title Area: 409m2.)
- Substantial frontage of 11 metres approx.
- Excellent rear access via South Road.
- Zoned Commercial 1 plus DD 012 Overlay promoting a preferred development height of 11 metres.
- 617 Hampton Street - vacant possession - rent growth potential.
- 619 Hampton Street - Leased to long standing Tenant returning $33,581 per annum + outgoings + GST.
- Excellent public car parking at door step plus large public car park close by.
- Ample public transport services nearby.
- Surrounded by notable occupiers including, Vintage Cellars, Phillippas Bakery, Red Rooster, Brighton Hardware and more.
- Irreplaceable opportunity to acquire under-utilised premier Bayside freehold situated in tightly held precinct, suitable for investment, development and/or owner occupation.