Back to property search
Newport Village Freehold Gem
Fitzroys is delighted to offer to the market 23 Mason Street, Newport for sale by Public Auction on Friday 15th March at 12:30pm on site.
Key features of this property include:
- Versatile two storey shop & dwelling with onsite car parking
- Land Area: 186m² plus rear access via R.O.W
- Excellent frontage of 6.1 metres approx.
- Significant value-add potential (STCA)
- Offered with vacant possession
- Suits owner occupiers or investors
- Outstanding public car parking options nearby
- Surrounded by national retailers including IGA Supermarket, Cellarbrations, PharmaSave and well-regarded local eateries
- Only metres from Newport Railway Station and Mason Street bus interchange
- Affordable opportunity to acquire retail freehold in Newport’s premier boutique shopping strip