Fabulous Fortitude Valley Freehold
Being offered to market for the first time in 20 years, 275 Brunswick Street represents an ideal opportunity for investors looking to enter a tightly held inner city precinct.
Key features include:
- Iconic Valley Mall frontage
- Freehold asset in a prime location
- Four year lease to established tenant
- Net Income: $170,456pa plus all outgoings including Land Tax
- High exposure – substantial foot traffic
- Total building area 330m² (approx.)
- Whole building lease to Brisbane City Council
- First time offered to market in 20 years.
275 Brunswick Street is in a prime position to capitalise on the surrounding infrastructure project and is within close proximity to Brisbane CBD and benefits from major infrastructure and transport amenity including:
- 77m Fortitude Valley Music Hall
- 98m Fortitude Valley Train Station
- Frequently serviced by bus services including the City Glider
- Convenient access to major arterial road
- 950m Howard Smith Wharves
- 1.4km Brisbane GPO
The asset will be offered via Public Auction on-site at 11.00am (AEST) on Thursday 29th August.
In conjunction with McGees: Justin Clarke - 0419 704 412 Elliot Clarke - 0421 498 605