High Profile Investment In Booming Location
- Secure 5 x 5 year lease to proven operator trading as Cafe Vorea
- Popular cafe restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Returning $143,000 per annum plus outgoings and GST
- Expansive corner frontage of over 34 metres
- Immaculate building of 245sqm approx.
- Positioned within the popular Polaris Town Centre, only 16kms from Melbourne CBD within the high growth Northern Corridor
- Located at the Plenty Road entrance to Polaris opposite Dan Murphy’s and Chemist Warehouse
- Neighbouring major retailers include Woolworths Supermarket, Gloria Jeans, Pizza Hut and Subway
- Adjoins the largest university in the Southern Hemisphere, La Trobe University home to over 40,000 students and staff
- Surrounded by a huge and growing residential catchment
Exceptional opportunity to invest in the exciting and rapidly developing Polaris precinct which incorporate a full line Woolworths Supermarket, 34 specialty stores, childcare centre, medical facilities and over 500 dwellings with more coming.
The area further benefits from its direct access to La Trobe University, excellent arterial road linkages and public transport facilities via tram and bus services.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION - THURSDAY 24th OCTOBER AT 12PM ON SITE