The Best Address In The City
One of Melbourne’s most iconic buildings, 2 Collins Street, is a beautiful example of 1920’s Renaissance Revival-style construction known as Alcaston House.
Situated on the corner of Collins and Spring Street, Alcaston House is the gateway to the CBD and the Paris End of Collins Street surrounded by retail amenity and offers immediate access to various tram networks and train stations, with Parliament Station next door.
The property particulars are as follows:
- Self contained office of 65sqm*
- Direct lobby access off Spring Street
- High ceilings plenty of natural light
- 3 consulting rooms/offices
- Fibre internet connected to the building
- Perfect for medical suites or offices