Super Prime Burke Road Investment – A Sure Fit
Fitzroys is pleased to bring to the market for the first time in 45 years 751-753 Burke Road, Camberwell, for sale via Public Auction on Wednesday 24th February at 1pm (on-site).
This commanding freehold investment is situated in the heart of The Camberwell Junction Activity Centre – one of Melbourne’s most highly regarded shopping & lifestyle locations.
We highlight the key features of this outstanding opportunity:
- New Six (6) + Five (5) year lease to National tenant – Mountfords Shoes (Munro Footwear Group)
- Income of $329,600 per annum plus outgoings
- Two (2) separate titles to be offered as a whole
- Dominant site with area of 465sqm*
- Two level freehold building of 420sqm*
- Centrally located on main pedestrian crossing linking Burke Road and council carparks
- Outstanding 12.2 metre* high exposure frontage to Burke Road
- Additional 19.4 metre* frontage to Commerce Lane
- Excellent carparking and public transport linkages nearby
- Surrounded by Australia’s leading retailers including Country Road, JB-Hi-Fi, Mecca, Sheridan, Lulu lemon and Coles together with all major banks and established local traders
- A generational investment opportunity in leading retail, commercial and lifestyle activity centre
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC AUCTION ON WEDNESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY AT 1PM (ON-SITE)