Back to property search
Landmark Retail/Hospitality Opportunity in Windsor
Occupying a commanding position on Chapel Street, the property provides an exceptional opportunity in the heart of Melbourne’s premier retail and hospitality precinct.
Key features of this offering include;
- Impressive two level building of 860sqm* in the absolute prime of Windsor’s popular retail and lifestyle precinct
- Ground floor of 400sqm plus first floor of 460sqm
- Over 11 metres* of premier retail frontage to Chapel Street
- Under cover car parking at rear, accessed off Artists Lane
- Strategically positioned to benefit from its close proximity to Windsor Station, the 78 tram and major road arterial Dandenong Road
- Renowned hospitality precinct with Hawker Hall, Mr. Myiagi, Tokyo Tina, Parlour Diner, Fonda, Betty’s Burgers, Tommy Ruff Fish bar, Pidapipo, Morris Jones and many more operators in direct vicinity
- Available Now!