Landmark Toorak Village Trophy Asset
Fitzroys is delighted to offer 438-440 Toorak Road (Corner Carters Avenue), Toorak for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 5th May at 2pm.
Features of this outstanding opportunity include:
- Secure lease to long standing ASX listed tenant, ANZ Bank
- Returning $329,600 per annum net (as at 29/5/21)
- All outgoings recovered from the tenant including Land Tax (single holding basis)
- Dual frontage to Toorak Road and Carters Avenue of over 44 metres
- Dominant land holding of 354sqm*
- Substantial two-level modernised bank building of 394sqm* plus onsite parking
- Unrivalled location within Toorak’s prestigious retail, lifestyle and commercial precinct
- Directly opposite proposed $600 million commercial re-development of the Village Way and Village Walk Arcades, which will include over 10,000sqm of premium office space over 8 levels plus a ground floor Coles Supermarket.
- Large council Car Park situated immediately behind the property
- Excellent connectivity to South Yarra and the CBD with trams operating along Toorak Road
- Future value add potential (stca)
- Rare opportunity – First time offered in over 30 years!
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 5TH MAY AT 2PM