Irreplaceable Church Street Investment
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this high-profile investment opportunity located in the prime of Church Street opposite the Dendy Shopping Centre and close to the iconic intersection of Church and St Andrews Streets.
The key attributes of this exceptional opportunity include:
- Prominent location situated within the highly popular Church Street Brighton shopping precinct - arguably Melbourne’s best retail strip known for a history of low vacancies.
- Land Area: 256sqm with a substantial frontage of 7.88 metres
- Long lease to International Retailer, Oroton Group which have 49 stores (including concession stores) nationally and in Asia.
- New ultra-modern and immaculate open plan fit out with amazing use of window exposure.
- Rent: $175,100 per annum plus outgoings and GST (as at 1st July 2021).
- Rear onsite parking included with access from St Andrews Street.
- Excellent public car parking nearby within the Dendy Shopping Centre and Well Street carpark - both within walking distance.
- Long term development potential with attractive site dimensions.
- Superbly located amongst other leading retailers including Scanlan & Theodore, Country Road, Husk, Sportscraft, Saba, Flanel, Seed, Major banks, The Pantry and more.
13 Church Street Brighton presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly sought-after freehold investment offered for the first time in 60 years and providing the successful purchaser a trophy investment within a premier shopping strip.
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 27TH MAY AT 1PM ON SITE