Prized St Kilda Island Site – Permit Approved
EOI NOW CLOSED, OFFERS UNDER REVIEW
Located in one of Melbourne’s trendiest precincts; 344-360 St Kilda Road, St Kilda offers a premium development opportunity and is permit approved. Merely 5.50 km* to the CBD, St Kilda is the optimal location as it is surrounded by a plethora of retail and lifestyle amenity.
- Sprawling island site of 1,370 sqm* of Commercial 1 Zoned (C1Z) land
- Current planning permit for a premium six (6) storey mixed use development
- Permit consists of 4,743 sqm* of NSA throughout the development and ideal for owner occupiers/ downsizers
- High profile single level showroom and office on site generating significant holding income via tenants Tradelink and SMR Advertising
- Scope to alter the permit to increase density or re-design the permit envelope into commercial, build-to-rent or hotel (STCA)
- Situated between the popular Inkerman Street and Carlisle Street as well as a short stroll to the bustling Acland Street and Fitzroy Street
- Merely moments to an array of bustling retail amenity and lifestyle precincts including St Kilda beach, Luna Park, Albert Park, Carlisle Street retail plus much more
- Offering unparalleled connectivity with multiple tram routes on your door step, walking/ cycling trails and only 600 m* to Balaclava train station
- St Kilda is a high demand market and is home to some of Melbourne’s most expensive apartments
The property is to be sold via Expressions of Interest closing at 3:00 pm on Thursday the 10th of June 2021.
For further information or to potentially organise an inspection, please contact the agents directly.
In conjunction with:
Gross Waddell ICR Danny Clark – 0448 066 889 Michael Gross – 0419 355 561