Dominant Corner Freehold With Upside
Fitzroys offers to you 408 Burwood Road (Corner Launder Street), Hawthorn for sale via Public Auction on Tuesday 29th June at 1pm on site.
The property offers strong income with future redevelopment potential. The property is situated on a prominent corner site with three street frontages and within a popular growth corridor.
Features of this outstanding opportunity include:
- Corner location opposite Swinburne University, nearby Glenferrie Station and Hawthorn Town Hall
- Flexible income streams, currently returning $193,000 p.a. net *
- Potential fully leased income of $216,000 p.a. net* or more
- Outstanding corner site with frontages to Burwood Road, Launder Street and Kent Lane totalling 70.1 metres
- Dominant Commercial Zone 1 site of 557sqm*.
- Numerous mixed-use developments nearby promoting increased activity in the area
- Substantial two-level brick building of 800sqm*.
- On-site parking for nine (9) cars
- Excellent location within hawthorn’s lifestyle, commercial and education precinct and nearby Glenferrie Road
- Existing crossovers on Launder Street and Kent Lane
- Strong future value-add potential (STPA)
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC AUCTION ON TUESDAY 29TH JUNE AT 1PM ON SITE.