Landmark Corner Freehold Investment Leased To Long Standing ANZ Bank
ONLINE AUCTION ON THURSDAY 19TH OF AUGUST AT 12PM
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this prominent corner freehold investment located at the intersection of Wyndham and Fryers Streets, Shepparton.
Shepparton is the regional capital of the Goulburn Valley which encompasses a substantial population catchment of 150,000 approx.
The key attributes of this exceptional opportunity include:
- Significant Blue Chip corner site of 617sqm* with extensive frontages including 38 metres to Fryers Street. -Ultra modern retail and business bank premises recently refurbished to the expense of $1,500,000 approx.
- Fully leased to the ASX Listed ANZ Banking Group Limited from 2018 for 5 years plus options through to July 2033.
- ANZ Banking Group Limited - one of Australia’s largest banks with a market capitalisation of $100 billion (July 2021).
- Rent: $115,927 per annum plus all outgoings including Land Tax (SHB) and GST.
- Annual rent reviews with Ratchet Clause applicable at Market Rent Review.
- Highly flexible and progressive Activity Centre Zoning – Precinct 1 under the City of Greater Shepparton Planning Scheme.
- Superb prime position and only a short work to the popular Maude Street Mall.
- Close to major retailers and operators including Bendigo Bank, Kathmandu, Village Cinemas, Target, Government Department Offices, Coles, Kmart, Sportsgirl, Rebel Sport, Priceline, Australia Post and more.
261-267 Wyndham Street – Corner of Fryers Street presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a prominent and highly popular corner freehold leased to a long standing ASX listed Tenant offered for the first time in 20 years and only 2 hours from Melbourne.