Highett Investment On The Rise!
AUCTION ONLINE FRIDAY 6TH AUGUST COMMENCING AT 12PM, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST WITH DAVID BOURKE OR TOM FISHER
Fitzroys is pleased to offer this exciting freehold investment at 3 Graham Road, Highett for sale via Online Auction on Friday 6th August commencing at 12pm.
- Dominant landholding of 1,344sqm*
- 5 + 5 year lease to “The Flour House”, returning $79,769.16p.a plus GST and outgoings
- Functional improvements consisting of part single and two story building of 1,115sqm* with dual RSD access and onsite parking to Graham Road
- Huge Frontage of 30.5m* to Graham Road
- Flexible Commercial 2 zone (C2Z) providing scope for future development upside (STCA)
- Direct access to Major arterial links including Nepean Highway and Beach Road, providing ease of access the CBD and surrounding south east suburbs
- Excellent exposure, surrounded by an array of lifestyle amenity, highlighted by Westfield Southland Shopping Centre, Royal Melbourne Golf Club, Port Phillip Bay, as well as the popular Highett retail shopping strip only metres away
- Rare opportunity to secure an exciting offering within the growing Bayside locality, underpinned by numerous completed and earmarked mixed-use developments in the precinct
- Attached images incorporate tenants fixtures and fittings