Highly Versatile Corner Freehold In Prized Industrial Location
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale via Public Auction on Thursday 28th October at 12pm, a quality warehouse located within the highly sought after Woodlands Industrial Estate.
Prominently positioned on the corner of Jarrah Drive and Baxter Drive, the property is exceptionally well serviced by major arterials including Boundary Road, Lower Dandenong Road, Nepean Highway and the soon to be completed Mordialloc Freeway which will conveniently connect the Dingley Bypass and Mornington Peninsula Freeway and feed directly into the Dandenong Bypass and Eastlink.
First time offered in 33 years, this well-appointed property was formerly a food production facility and boasts an immaculate commercial kitchen with walk in freezer and cool room and triple interceptor grease trap.
- Offered with vacant possession
- Land area: 1,001sqm*
- Combined corner frontage of 66 metres*
- Two separate roller door and cross over access points
- Ample on-site car parking
- Quality building of 430sqm* includes clear span warehouse, front office, food production area and staff amenities
- Loading bay with hardstand and canopy at rear
- 3 phase power
- Value add potential (stca)
- Close access to the new Mordialloc Freeway
- Surrounded by excellent amenity including eateries, Braeside Park, golf courses, Moorabbin DFO and more
31 Jarrah Drive, Braeside presents a rare opportunity to acquire an affordable warehouse within the absolute heart of Bayside’s most highly regarded and tightly held industrial precinct. This versatile property is perfectly suited to owner occupiers, investors or to those looking to value add / further develop (stca).
To obtain additional information or arrange an inspection, please contact Fitzroys.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 28TH OCTOBER @ 12PM.