Versatile Two Storey City Fringe Freehold
Fitzroys is delighted to offer to the market 268 Rosslyn Street, West Melbourne for sale via Auction Tuesday 9th November at 1PM.
This versatile freehold positioned at the doorstep of the CBD, appeals to occupiers / developers and investors and is situated in the mixed use activity zone of West Melbourne – one of Melbourne’s rapidly gentrifying and densely populated city fringe suburbs.
Key highlights of this rare and strategic opportunity include:
- Prominent two level commercial building of 420sqm*
- Creative and light filled office providing ground floor office/showroom plus first floor office with saw tooth design
- Land area of 218sqm*
- Over 9 meters of frontage to Rosslyn Street
- Short term holding income of $102,000* plus GST
- Sought after Mixed Use zoning permitting a range of alternate uses and development outcomes (STPA)
- Situated within a transforming location from warehouse / residential rezoning and a surge in higher density mixed use developments
- Serviced by excellent amenities nearby including North Melbourne Station incorporating the main bus interchange to Melbourne University, Errol Street retail precinct, medical precinct and the Queen Victoria Market
- Excellent connectivity to major road linkages, Citylink / West Gate Tunnel and only 2km North-West of the CBD
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a sought after freehold building within Melbourne's booming inner city ring
FOR SALE BY AUCTION TUESDAY 9TH NOVEMBER AT 1PM.