Strategic Corner Development Site
Fitzroys is pleased to offer for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 27th October at 3pm this high-profile mixed-use development site with huge potential situated within Melbourne's thriving inner western growth corridor.
Key highlights of this extremely rare and prominent offering include:
- Substantial Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z) land parcel of 1,507sqm*
- Commanding combined corner frontage of 77m* to Monash Street and Barnard Court
- Cleared site and a blank canvas
- Multiple exciting development outcomes for higher density projects including apartment/mixed use, townhouse, retail, office, medical, childcare and aged care (stpa)
- Sought after strategic position only 500m* to redeveloped Sunshine Train Station and bus stop at the doorstep
- Major drawcard Melbourne Airport Rail Link construction to commence in 2022* (stpa) with direct linkage between Sunshine Station and Melbourne Airport
- Within 1km* of the epicentre of Sunshine’s Commercial precinct home to Sunshine Plaza and Sunshine Marketplace and an array of bustling retailers, eateries plus more
- Surrounded by schools and 1.35km* to Victoria University campus
- Excellent connectivity to main road arterials including Ballarat / Devonshire / Hampshire Roads and the Metropolitan Ring Road
- 12km* West of the Melbourne CBD
- Significant government spending on local infrastructure which further boosts the profile of the suburb
- Outstanding opportunity to acquire a sought-after freehold block of land within thriving Sunshine
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 27TH OCTOBER AT 3PM.