Landmark High Yielding Inner City Investment
Fitzroys is privileged to present one of Brunswick’s most iconic buildings for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 24th November.
Key details include:
- Beautifully renovated office building of 800sqm* trading as T.O.M.S. Place
- Additional 4 separate studio apartments fronting Tripovich Street
- Generous site area of 710sqm* with street frontage of almost 23 metres
- Multi-tenanted investment with diverse income streams
- Currently returning $301,000 per annum plus GST
- Excellent potential for rental uplift
- Situated within the core of one of Melbourne’s most coveted and popular city fringe suburbs
- Directly opposite popular Sparta Place piazza and the historic Hardwick Building
- Next door to public car park and close to Brunswick Train Station (180m) and Tram Stop (130m)
- Located just off bustling Sydney Road which boasts a wide array of local and National retailers and a host well regarded eateries and bars
- Perfectly positioned within the most densely populated section of Brunswick with the property set to benefit further from planned residential towers nearby
1 Tripovich Street provides a rare opportunity to acquire a high yielding asset in a prized pocket within of Melbourne’s most in demand suburbs.
To obtain a comprehensive Information Memorandum please contact the exclusive selling agents, Fitzroys.