High Profile Freehold With Income And Upside
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale this commanding freehold investment located within Brighton’s most rapidly developing retail and lifestyle precincts surrounded by excellent amenities and a strong pipeline of future residential developments nearby.
The key attributes of this impressive freehold include:
- Substantial and prominent 2 level building with ground floor shops, separately leased first floor offices and an abundance of on-site car parking.
- Total Site Area: 761sqm with an extensive frontage of 12.19 metres to Martin Street.
- Total Rent: $178,350 per annum plus outgoings and GST with potential to increase total rent to $190,000pa*.
- Quality Tenants comprising Cycle Speed, Harr and more.
- Benefiting from high levels of foot traffic through Martin Street retail village and walking distance to Gardenvale Train Station (150m*) and nearby school Star of the Sea College.
- Outstanding landbank opportunity with exceptional development potential and rear road access entered from Martin Street. -Zoned Commercial 1 with highly attractive Development Overlay (DD018) promoting 4 - 5 levels ( STCA).
Close to numerous completed multi - level projects and further sites earmarked for development.
Strong local demographic of high disposable income with a staggering median apartment price of $1,080,000 (www.realestate.com.au Sept 2021).
112A -114A Martin Street, Brighton presents an outstanding opportunity to secure strong rental income and deliver a future premium project on one of Martin Streets last remaining substantial sites all within the prestigious blue ribbon suburb of Brighton.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION FRIDAY 26TH NOVEMBER AT 1PM.