South Yarra Commercial Investment With Upside
Fitzroys is delighted to offer for sale by Public Auction on Thursday 16th December at 12pm, an incredible commercial investment with upside in the heart of South Yarra.
Key features of this offering include:
- Leased to “Lovelight” returning $247,470 p.a. *
- Impressive two-level building featuring immaculate showroom/office/warehouse improvements
- Combined building area of 900sqm*
- On-site parking
- Dual frontages and existing crossovers to Garden Street and Garden Lane
- Rectangular site of 468sqm*
- Favourable CZ1 zoning and within the Chapel Street South Yarra Activity Zone, allowing redevelopment of up to 27 metres/8 storeys (STPA)
- Situated within the heart of South Yarra’s lifestyle, commercial and retail precinct that is well serviced by public transport including tram along Chapel Steet/Malvern Road/Toorak Road and South Yarra Train Station to the north
- Amongst other existing and proposed major mixed use projects including Jam Factory Redevelopment (Newmark Capital), (11 Wilson Street (Vicland), ‘Noir’ Apartments (Dahua), 430-438 Chapel (Franzé) and 402-416 Chapel (Spotlight Property).
34 GARDEN STREET, SOUTH YARRA – FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 16th DECEMBER @ 12PM