Strategic Main Road Development Site
Fitzroys is excited to bring to market a unique offering to acquire a 4.931 hectare* development site, strategically located in a Melbourne region that is forecasted to experience ongoing population and economic growth for many years to come.
This is a significant opportunity for a developer, owner occupier or investor (STCA) to acquire a large main road allotment earmarked for flexible Commercial 2 rezoning situated in an area that is predicted to be one of the largest activity centres in Greater Melbourne.
Key property highlights:
- Total site area: 4.931ha*
- Significant development potential (STCA)
- Located at the gateway of the Cobblebank Metropolitan Activity Centre which is destined to be one of the largest activity centres in greater Melbourne
- Zoned Urban Growth – Schedule 3, earmarked for Commercial 2 rezoning as outlined in the Toolern Precinct Structure Plan
- 163 metres* of main road frontage
- Close proximity to the Cobblebank Railway Station, the new Cobblebank Village, nearly completed Cobblebank Stadium & the future Melton Hospital
- Situated in a rapidly growing urban area in the City of Melton
- 1km* from the Ferris Road/Western Freeway (M8) full interchange
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST, CLOSING ON FRIDAY 17TH DECEMBER AT 12PM