Commanding Freehold Investment With Upside
Fitzroys and Aston Commercial are delighted to offer 119-121 Hawthorn Road, Caulfield North for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 16th March at 3pm.
The property is leased to renowned bakery, Baker Bleu, that is fast becoming a Melbourne institution. Locals will attest to the early morning line up from those keen to secure their serve of the delicious bread products. This incredible opportunity consists of a renovated and fully operational food grade facility prominently located in a tightly held neighbourhood shopping strip near the intersection of Balaclava Road and moments from Caulfield Park.
Key attributes of this impressive property include:
- Leased to the highly popular “Baker Bleu” bakery and providore
- Returning $123,735 per annum plus outgoings and GST
- 5 + 5 + 5 year lease (from September 2018)
- Well-proportioned site of 420sqm*
- Extensive frontage of 10.13 metres* to Hawthorn Road
- Convenient rear access via Halstead Street to on site car park
- Lease includes redevelopment clause from 2028
- Favourable Commercial 1 Zone (C1Z)
- Significant future vale add potential (STCA)