Supersized Dual Fronted Camberwell Freehold
Fitzroys is pleased to announce for sale by public Auction of 566 Burke Rd Camberwell on Thursday 17th March at 1pm. The offering provides a unique opportunity to secure a foothold in the Camberwell Junction capitalizing on the dual frontages to Burke Rd and Market Place.
- High profile location within Camberwell Junction retail, commercial and lifestyle precinct and adjacent the popular Camberwell Fresh Food Market and extensive council carpark.
- A significant land holding of 560sqm* with expansive frontages to Burke Rd and Market place.
- Short term holding income from NAB.
- Substantial part single and 2 storey building encompassing 660sqm
- Flexible Commercial 1 zone providing multiple alternate use and development outcomes(STPA).
- Located in Melbournes inner eastern suburb that has strong demograhic fundamentals with median house prices $2,560,000.
- Camberwell Junction is a thriving commercial precinct with a growing catchment benefiting from the increase in medium density development . Major supermarkets are nearby, together with national and local retailers and supported by a growing commercial office population.
- Rivoli Cinemas and leading restaurants and Cafes are also close by and the centre is well serviced by Public Transport with Camberwell Station nearby to the north.
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 17TH MARCH AT 1PM ON-SITE.